3.3. Mold - Agent Scully (3,89 Ìá) Òåêñò: Agent Scully, can you understand? Agent Scully, I want to me your man. Agent Scully, I'm trying to get through... Agent Scully, what do I have to do? I get o so lonely when you're far away On my tv tv, you are here with me We go searching searching over land and sea We will find them someday, someday you and me. Agent Scully, I want to have sex with you. Agent Scully, I really really do! Agent Scully, I want to lick your gun. Agent Scully, let's go have some fun. Refrain Agent Scully, please return my call. Agent Scully, it won't take much time at all. Agent Scully, you know I will be back... Agent Scully, I want to get you in the sack! Refrain Agent Scully, we're finally alone... Agent Scully, please come into my room. Agent Scully, look deep into my eyes... Agent Scully, I want to kiss you... EEEEUGH! WHAT'S THAT SMELL?!!? Agent Scully, I thought you were my girl. Agent Scully, YOU'RE not from this world! Agent Scully, OH NO, THAT'S NOT YOUR HAIR! Agent Scully, hey wait, THIS isn't fair... You must be one of those aliens resistant to nuclear radiation Agent Scully, OH MY GOD, NO, NOT THAT! Agent Scully, PLEASE, not the ray gun! Agent Scully, I just wanted to have some -- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!