DD

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

5 страниц V  « < 3 4 5  
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> TXF Charity Event, 14 ноября 2009
Fenix
сообщение 30.11.2009, 19:12
Сообщение #41

Первая девушка улыбается, вторая тоже, наверняка, довольна - главное, думаю, позитив, положительные эмоции и хорошие воспоминания smile.gif
Спасибо, Виктория smile.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Виктория
сообщение 3.12.2009, 4:37
Сообщение #42

Почерк, конечно, у Джи lol.gif Я только 2 слова разобрала lol.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Белая Тигрица
сообщение 3.12.2009, 9:09
Сообщение #43

Из: палаты №6.

Цитата
Я только 2 слова разобрала

Я только for all и the yaers lol.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Виктория
сообщение 3.12.2009, 9:38
Сообщение #44

Рассказ этой девушки на фото и автограф чей - о встрече с Джи на этом мероприятии, Ariane девушку зовут. Трогательный такой рассказ, эмоциональный smile.gif love.gif

Цитата
Believe Again - by me
Most of you probably know I was fortunate enough to attend the 'Believe Again' event in Beverly Hills and to be one of the lucky winners for a 'Meet and Greet' with Gillian.

Most of the times I can write down my experiences (in my journals, notebooks etc) right after they happen. This instance it has been harder; maybe because it was so much fun, maybe because it was so emotional for me, maybe because if I wrote it down I had to acknowledge that is in the past, maybe all of the above.

But now I want to share with all of you, just because you're all fans like me, and I know you'll enjoy the story, and I'll enjoy re-telling it.

It was Saturday November 14th and I was going to meet (not for the first time) my biggest inspiration in life. The person who, without knowing it, has made me do so many things; like traveling to London for the first time even when I was afraid of flying, the person who's the reason why I have so many friends all over the world, and the actress who has touched me the most with her work, all in all, a person who even though is not family, or a friend, or a co-worker, has touched my life in so many ways.

We (my 'MnG' partner Cathy and I) were so nervous, just because the event was running late, and I hate the anticipation and my stomach was doing crazy summersaults and I didn't want to wait any longer! Ever since learning on October 7th that we have won the auction I have had enough of wait!

So the organizers took us to a small room, which was so stuffy and didn't have A/C, that I couldn't breathe! Thank God they realized this soon enough and told us we could step outside in the hallway. After a few minutes one of the organizers came and announced 'the Gillian meet and greets, please follow me' OMG! The excitement grew, I think we held hands (possibly) and I remember our smiles were splitting our faces in half.

We got to this big room with clear glass doors, and the first person I see, standing 10 feet from us is Gillian!!! First thoughts: she's wearing black!! her hair is so long!!! First actual words: she's wearing flip-flops!!! They directed us to a big round table covered in a white tablecloth and told us to sit around the table. I took my seat, Cathy next to me, everybody else, and then I realized we were going to be far away from Gillian. Her seat was still empty and it was right across in front of me, but it turned out quite the best place we could have got because I could see her without being too close and she kept talking looking ahead in front of her so that means she looked at us!

The wait is over. Gillian comes to our table and says 'hi' and we all echo in the highest pitched 'hi' ever LOL. She asks what is the deal, how is this thing going to work out, we said 'just sit there' and she does. She said hi again and looks at everybody who at this point are either smiling like fools (me) or petrified at being in front of their idol. She takes pity on us and asks for us to introduce ourselves and that we'll go from there.

She looks to her right and the introductions begins. In a second is my turn and I look at her and smile, she smiles back, and I say 'my name is Ariane and I'm from Puerto Rico' to which she quickly replies 'yes' with such a knowing look and smile that I know she remembered me. I smile again. Then I go on about how I was able to see her in A Doll's House and that it was amazing! (she smiles) and that please she should keep doing theater, and that please just do theater on this side too (meaning the US of course) and she laughed at that.

The is Cathy's turn to introduce herself. Then before going on to the next person, Gillian asks us how we met, and that if we know each other because of this event, Cathy answers her that we met online and that yes we decided to come to this event together. I then tell Gillian that we have so many friends around the world that we have met because of her, because we all follow her career, that we visit each other in different countries and that we're very good friends, to which Gillian replied 'that is so cool'

Introductions end, somebody asks about 'Moby Dick' and G proceeds to talk about ghosts, LOL. She kind of 'went away in her mind' you could see her face thinking, and she went on and on about the Titanic dead buried in Nova Scotia, then a big boat exploded and more dead, and that NS is filled with ghosts. I was going to ask her if she felt or encountered anything in particular, but at that point she realized everybody was like 'huh?' and said 'ok let's change the subject!' and her mood became lighter. She also said it was great filming 'MD' but couldn't remember all the other actor's names, she mentioned two or three, then I said 'Donald Sutherland' and she said 'yes Donald but that's not the one I'm trying to remember'. Then she said she couldn't talk about another projects, and talked a bit about Gellhorn, and then said 'let's sign the pictures now'.

I thought the 'MnG' was going to last longer, I wanted to ask many questions, but even though she was in a talkative mood, I think that she was also trying to keep the pace up. I think she was very attentive and accomodating, lovely and funny during our meeting.

The first person takes a pic out and is a pic of last year's XF2 press conference. She looks at it and says 'oh I'm pregnant' and I almost yell 'NOW?!' (it was a reflex reaction I couldn't help) and she laughed and said 'no, in the picture'. She keeps signing, somebody asked her to sign her ankle to get it tattoed and I said to Cathy 'oh now we're going to look so unoriginal'

It's my turn and I take out my close-up pic from Cannes 2008, G was standing up at this point and she kind of reclined on top of the table, and I did the same, we were both leaning towards each other on top of the table (it didn't look as dirty as it sounds) and she looks at the picture and Connie her manager come to the table and they both ask me from where is this picture from. At this point I'm terrified I did something wrong, but I quickly tell them and then G looks at the pic again and says 'really?' and I say to her 'you were wearing a white strapless dress' and a guy there says that that is a really good picture and I realize both of them (G and Connie) like the pic quite a lot but don't remember exactly where it was from.

I tell Gillian to please write my name on the picture, and I tell her my name and just as she did during ADH stage doors, asks me 'one n or two n's?' and I say 'one but I have another one at home you signed with two n's and then put an x on one n, but I don't care' and she's looking at me and says 'A-r-i?' and I say 'A-r-a' and she looks at me and says smiling 'Do I have to tell you how to spell your own name?' And we both laugh. She signs my picture and writes a lovely message and I can't quite belive I'm so close to her, and I'm looking at her hair, and trying not to touch it, and looking at what she's writing and I get emotional because she wrote a long and lovely message and I just say to her 'thanks'.

G signs Cathy's picture too and Cathy asks me if we're going to ask her to sign our wrists. I say yeah let's do it. We do and she comes over to us and signs first Cathy's and then mine. I tell her not to sign too close to my wrist 'cause then tattoo place won't do it' and she said 'yes they will, cause look' and shows me her wrist tattoo... I was in shock that I was seeing a flesh and blood close up of G's wrist tattoo!!
She finishes signing for everybody, the organizers tell us to line up for the picture. Cathy goes before me. All is happening too fast. I'm next. Photographer looks at me, Gillian too, I say 'oh, already?' and walk over to G. She smiles and puts her arm around my shoulder, pulls my hair a bit in the process, takes her hand back and looks over to me, says 'let's move a little' (because we weren't alligned with the background), puts her arm over my shoulder again, and I smile. Picture is being taken and I'm thinking 'please God let her smile, please God let us not close our eyes, please God let it be a good picture..........OMG I'm touching Gillian, and Gillian is touching me!!!!'

Picture time is over. I look over to her. She smiles. And without ever planning this in my head, just out of the blue, I say 'Gillian, can I please hug you?' And I'm looking at her and she just smiled and opened her arms while saying 'yes' and I'm so happy, and I know I'm smiling and my eyes are watery, and I hug her...and she hugs me back. And is the most wonderful two or three seconds, and I'm conscious that I'm touching and hugging the person that means so much to me, and I tell her something close to her ear, something that only she will hear. And I broke the hug first, and she looks at me, and I'm almost crying, and I tell her 'I don't want to cry' and she holds my hand and says 'don't cry' and I just smile, and look one more time into her beautiful eyes, and my eyes are watery again, and she presses my hand and I nod. And I break eye contact because is too emotional for me. And she keeps holding my hand even after I'm not looking at her. And we release our hands. And I go over to Cathy and hug her too. And tell her what G said to me and Cathy says 'oh that's why she was holding your hand' And we both comment on how sweet she is. And we're elated. And we're smiling BIG smiles.

The rest was a lot of fun too. I got to ask Frank my submitted question, and he answered while looking at me the whole time. At the VIP signing session Chris told me my question was very good, and Frank said the same too. I said 'thanks and you're answer was very good too.' I asked Gillian to fix a little line of her signature on my wrist, and while she did so Rob Bowman held my hand so she could write. Rob asked if it was for a tattoo and I said yes. We said goodbye.

We met friends, we saw so many people. We went to a tattoo place and I got Gillian Anderson's signature (just the way she signed it) tattoed on my wrist. And it hurt like hell!! And I was nervous about what my mom would say.

And then I got home, and my mom wasn't impressed with the tattoo but said to me 'I knew you were going to come back with a tattoo of something related to her'. Then I told my mom the whole story and showed her the pictures, and my mom cried. She said to me that she knows this makes me happy.

Gillian is not the only part of my life, as all of you I have a lovely family, dear friends, a great job, and I love and admire a woman that happens to be famous. My co-workers and even my boss call her 'Gillian' just like they know her. Sometimes they would say something like 'oh your girl, Gillian' and I know they see her and think of me and viceversa.

But everybody who I talk to about her and about this experience has told me the same thing: that my eyes shine when I talk about her. That I enjoy so much my trips to London and that I have such a cool life because they all want to have friends all over the world, who visit each other, who all met online, because of the love and admiration to the same woman.

So for all of that I thank you, Gillian.

And I thank all of you, my fellow fans.

I'm proud to be a GA fan and I wouldn't change it for a minute.

Hope you enjoyed my looooong story. I know I enjoyed telling it and forever will.

~Ariane

+Цитировать сообщение
Fenix
сообщение 3.12.2009, 17:40
Сообщение #45

Так трогательно и мило.. smile.gif ddlove.gif
Виктория, спасибо! smile.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Виктория
сообщение 4.12.2009, 5:17
Сообщение #46

Фотка, как делалась будущая тату smile.gif Девушка рассказывала об этом, как Роб помогал руку держать smile.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Fenix
сообщение 4.12.2009, 18:32
Сообщение #47

Почти как изготовление факсимиле yes.gif
Спасибо, Виктория smile.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
NikitA
сообщение 12.12.2009, 4:12
Сообщение #48

Хорошая идея с автографом, кстати.

+Цитировать сообщение