DD

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

2 страниц V   1 2 >  
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Nylon Guys Magazine
Monday
сообщение 2.4.2010, 22:07
Сообщение #1

Oh. My. God. man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif

Меня можно выносить ddlove.gif ddlove.gif ddlove.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Белая Тигрица
сообщение 3.4.2010, 3:24
Сообщение #2

Из: палаты №6.

АААААА!!! Первая фотка! Дайте три!!! man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Fenix
сообщение 3.4.2010, 13:09
Сообщение #3

С ума сойти! love.gif Дэвид просто неотразим man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif
Спасибо, Monday! yes.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Monday
сообщение 4.4.2010, 1:44
Сообщение #4

Кто-то глазастый разглядел написанное:

Born in Manhattan in 1960, Duchovny grew up in the pre-Giuliani era, when the Big Apple was a rotten piece of fruit crawling with rapists, murderous pimps, and the vigilantes who occasionally shot them dead on the subway. People weren't fascinated by celebrity back then. It never occurred to Duchovny to become one. Sure, he watched TV as a kid like everyone else, but he never imagined what it would be like to be on the other side of the screen. "When I was watching TV, I never thought, How does this get done? I never thought, What does Gilligan do when he goes home? I didn't think of him as going home. I never knew it was possible."

But then his high school buddy Jason Beghe started getting work as an actor. "I was stunned that this was possible," Duchovny says. "I didn't ever work nine to five; I didn't know how to do it. I thought, I gotta figure out a way to... " He struggles for the words, turning his coffee mug in a circle on the Formica. "I wanted to write," he says. In many ways, that's all David Duchovny has ever wanted. He didn't chase a Ph.D. so he could, like Professor Moody in Californication, shape young minds [well, it's not so much the minds that Moody shapes]; he wanted the time off. When I ask him why he abandoned his studies, he laughs. "Have you ever pursued a Ph.D.? Everything you read becomes, 'What can I do with this?' I'm not sure if I ever recovered." So, during the dark year of the diminishing crickets, Duchovny, 28 years old, not quite a doctor and not yet an actor, started auditioning.

His first gig did not go well. It was a commercial for Lцwenbrдu, the German beer known mostly for its earnest, '80s-era jingle, "Here's to good friends, tonight is kinda special." " It was my first time in front of a camera," Duchovny says. "And I choked. It was improvised. I was [supposed to be] at a bar with 'an old buddy.' I started throwing a pretzel up and catching it in my mouth and I was like, 'Thank God I've got something to do.' An action. After many of those, I remember the director going, 'OK, we got the pretzel.'" But soon after that, Duchovny got a decent part, in Henry Jaglom's film New Year's Day, the first of countless times that Duchovny would appear naked onscreen. Suddenly he wasn't just a young actor, he was a buzzed-about young actor, an altogether different animal. But there wasn't much work in New York at that time. Back then, the city was home to only one show, The Equalizer. So Duchovny went to Los Angeles for pilot season. He auditioned for everything and got nothing. "I remember thinking, I missed my chance. One of the shows I tested for was Full House. I tested for all three of the leads. They couldn't figure out who I was or what I could do."

Imagining David Duchovny doing anything on Full House is as painful as picturing Bob Saget playing Hank Moody in Californication. Duchovny has always been funny, but not in an obvious way. Even Fox Mulder had his moments; his sly wit was often the only hint of sunshine in an otherwise somber affair. And his turn on The Larry Sanders Show as a lonely, possibly gay version of himself was perfectly pitched. His Basic Instinct-inspired crotch-flashing scene has since become the stuff of legend. The key to Duchovny's humor is his seemingly inherent melancholy. It's the fulcrum on which Hank Moody turns. When I point out that he seems to carry sadness around with him like a heavy sack, Duchovny laughs first and nods second. "And there wasn't room for that in Full House," he agrees, finishing his milky coffee. (Unlike Special Agent Dale Cooper on Twin Peaks, he does not take his cup as

+Цитировать сообщение
Julia
сообщение 4.4.2010, 9:16
Сообщение #5

Из: 4й подъезд... 3й этаж... налево...

Такой классный раздолбайчик, слюной изойти lol.gif ddlove.gif ddlove.gif

Статья хорошая... такая... добрая, я бы сказала. yes.gif

Спасибо, Monny! smile.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Monday
сообщение 5.4.2010, 22:01
Сообщение #6

Слюнявчики надели? Понеслася!

man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Белая Тигрица
сообщение 6.4.2010, 6:16
Сообщение #7

Из: палаты №6.

Ой-ёй-ёй! man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif Я с первой фотки слюнями исхожу! love.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Fenix
сообщение 6.4.2010, 16:42
Сообщение #8

Классный образ на фотографиях - невозможного и вместе с тем неотразимого парня, который сам ищет себе приключений на голову ddgrin.gif love.gif yes.gif
Спасибо, Monday! yes.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Danaya
сообщение 7.4.2010, 14:05
Сообщение #9

Брутальный самец, бунтарь.... man_in_love.gif Отлично выглядит! Блин, экран слюной закапала... lol.gif Я уж не знаю, радоваться или плакать, что наткнулась на этот форум... Ещё пара таких фото - и моё сердце не выдержит love.gif blink.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Triny
сообщение 7.4.2010, 14:39
Сообщение #10

Из: Томск

Цитата(Danaya @ 7.4.2010, 20:05) *
Брутальный самец, бунтарь.... man_in_love.gif Отлично выглядит! Блин, экран слюной закапала... lol.gif Я уж не знаю, радоваться или плакать, что наткнулась на этот форум... Ещё пара таких фото - и моё сердце не выдержит love.gif blink.gif

закаляйся smile.gif а то... не знаешь с какой стороны прилетит ddlove.gif

+Цитировать сообщение

2 страниц V   1 2 >
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 29.3.2024, 1:40