DD

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

13 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> New York ComicCon 2013, 11-13 октября 2013
Виктория
сообщение 14.10.2013, 2:41
Сообщение #21

Много фоток: http://boushh2187.tumblr.com/

+Цитировать сообщение
Виктория
сообщение 14.10.2013, 2:47
Сообщение #22

Тонна фоток: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuko33/with/10261829014/

+Цитировать сообщение
Виктория
сообщение 14.10.2013, 2:51
Сообщение #23

lol.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Виктория
сообщение 14.10.2013, 2:51
Сообщение #24

+Цитировать сообщение
Виктория
сообщение 14.10.2013, 3:02
Сообщение #25

+Цитировать сообщение
Виктория
сообщение 14.10.2013, 3:08
Сообщение #26

+Цитировать сообщение
Виктория
сообщение 14.10.2013, 3:08
Сообщение #27

"My NYCC Adventure
So, the day started with me getting there a little late. I got inside and made a beeline to find out where to go for my photo op with David. I met this girl named Anna who was pretty cool, and we became FAST friends!!

We both chatted and found out when the time for the photo op was. So I went to hang out at the William Shatner line. I got a couple pictures.

After like half an hour, I went to line up for David’s photo op, and met the best people ever. We all got along and chatted for a while, and I was like the 4th person to get a picture with David so he was so friendly. Shook my hand and everything. He put his arm around me first and I hugged him back briefly for the photo and then he said bye when I left but I shrieked when I came out because I was so excited.

The girl I met (Anna) got her photo op too so we were fangirling over him. She had an autograph ticket for him so she let me stand with her on line so I met David again so that was pretty cool. I almost fainted again. After that, we started waiting for my picture but I didn’t get mine printed for a while so we went walking around and when we came back to see if it printed it hadn’t so Anna went to wait for the panel and I waited for my print.
She was really close so she got good pictures (she’s going to send and yes, I’ll post), and then so the panel. What you guys really care about.

You guys seemed to have more info than I do. They spoke about the usual. David gave a funny anecdote about the bees. He basically spoke about how the bees were kind of temperamental because they didn’t have the queen (it was removed to leave them with less inclination to sting). They would wake David at really bad hours (“I was in a bad mood for… that whole year.”) just to do a scene, and explained the bees were temperamental so they couldn’t do a scene until they were calm. (“I don’t know who was the agent for the bees, but I want that agent!”)

Gillian was probably high. She didn’t remember much and arguably, David spoke more than she did. David shared something insightful but Gillian was like, “that doesn’t make sense”, probably because she wasn’t paying attention, but it was great.

David gave Gillian his coat at one point and was like here, and everyone was like AWWWW. It was cute. Someone mentioned MSR, and David said he had seen a few fanvids and it made him get sentimental. Gillian said about how dragging the romance placed an emphasis on little things like hand touching and holding and then David killed everyone by putting his hand on her shoulder and then moving to actually take her hand (and hold it under the desk, out of view).

Someone asked about cellphones—specifically what kind of phone Scully would have now, so gillian goes, “the kind everyone has?” In a sarcastic tone. Go girl. David made a joke about an alien finding app, and Gillian laughed.

There were a couple of times Gillian seemed 1000000% done (like the rude nipple guy who was pretending to be a character that was a writer on Californication). He asked for an autograph but was denied, and probably freaked David out some, because what the fuck.

Someone asked David to do a girly scream but he didn’t remember how so he spent some time making strange noises with his mouth because what else do you really do?

Gillian actually didn’t really do much other than laugh a lot (like yesterday). Like she had a couple of good lines here and there (“the strangest conspiracy I’ve heard is that Obama is ruining the government with free and affordable health care.”) but ultimately, she was laughing and letting David speak for her. There was a funny bit where she was like looking for her glasses to see if she could see what the nipple guy’s chest said. Honestly it was so dumb but I’m reporting on it because I promised to include as much as I could. She and David also got a little offended when someone implied the show was shoddily made (actually she said crappy and I instigated by saying “Ohhhhhh” so if you see a video, that was me (and some others).

Gillian looked tired (and I heard she was late Friday and jet lagged) and so did David but it was a good show, and the ending, which was the best part was the guy to proposed to his girlfriend and asked them for their blessings. AND THEY GAVE IT. It seemed like the moderator knew but not gillian or David but I could tell they were humbled by it.

I met so many GREAT people today that I know are on tumblr, and if you’re reading this, THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME AND BEING AWESOME!!!

Anna was even kind enough to give me a print of Scully and Mulder circa season 1! The picture she had to get signed was the one where they were in a silly pose faced away from each other for a promo shoot in season one. When Gillian signed it, she said, “wow where did you even FIND that? I don’t even have that one still!” And when David saw it he said, “wow, I’d pay you to burn this.” And we were both like no!

Oh, one last thing: David said that if they did an XF3, he’d prefer a mytharc one."

+Цитировать сообщение
Белая Тигрица
сообщение 14.10.2013, 3:18
Сообщение #28

Из: палаты №6.

+Цитировать сообщение
Белая Тигрица
сообщение 14.10.2013, 3:22
Сообщение #29

Из: палаты №6.

Блин. ddgrin.gif

+Цитировать сообщение