DD

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

40 страниц V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 >  
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Interviews
Monday
сообщение 24.9.2017, 21:31
Сообщение #371

Цитата(NikitA @ 24.9.2017, 0:40) *
ей не надо по выходным пылесосить и стирать занавески.

Кто знает... Может, она просто не упомянула этот момент ddgrin.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
NikitA
сообщение 25.9.2017, 4:53
Сообщение #372

Цитата(Monday @ 25.9.2017, 3:31) *
Кто знает... Может, она просто не упомянула этот момент ddgrin.gif

Точно. Никто ж не спрашивал, чем она занимается по субботам ddgrin.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Белая Тигрица
сообщение 25.9.2017, 8:45
Сообщение #373

Из: палаты №6.

Цитата
Да, но как же хорошо, что ей не надо по выходным пылесосить и стирать занавески.

lol.gif
Эх... шоб я так жыл. cry.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Monday
сообщение 26.9.2017, 21:54
Сообщение #374

Цитата(Белая Тигрица @ 25.9.2017, 20:45) *
Эх... шоб я так жыл.

Какие проблемы? Пропылесось в среду, занавески - в четверг, выходные — свободна lol.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Белая Тигрица
сообщение 1.10.2017, 9:51
Сообщение #375

Цитата
Пропылесось в среду, занавески - в четверг, выходные — свободна lol.gif

rofl.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
NikitA
сообщение 16.1.2018, 16:23
Сообщение #376

Men’s Journal Interview (2018)

Gillian Anderson
WE’RE WITH HER

Returning to play Agent Dana Scully in Fox’s X-Files reboot, the actress talks about what’s changed,
what hasn’t, and why she’s looking forward to the old-age home.

by SARAH Z. WEXLER

You started playing Scully in 1993, when you were just 25. Does it feel different all these years later?

I don’t think the role is any different—the writers are writing Scully as they always wrote Scully. But I have changed, and I think that naturally she would change, too. Women change when they get older, and so part of what this season has been about has been figuring out how to play Scully and still retain elements of her personality, even if most of the elements of her personality
wouldn’t necessarily be appropriate for an adult to express.

Like what?

There was a lot of eye rolling. She had a very nonchalant attitude with Mulder.
How do you maintain that dynamic between the two of them, while at the same time honoring the fact that she’s a full-grown woman now?

How do women change as they get older? Do you think there’s a softening that happens?

I think it’s the other way around. Maybe we soften when we get into our 60s and 70s, but I think at my age, a lot of women harden. You have history and pain behind you. You’ve experienced loss and anger and frustration and sadness.

You’re turning 50 this year—does it feel how you thought it would?

I’m not sure I ever projected forward to what it might feel like to be a 50-year-old. I definitely didn’t think the signs of aging, like wrinkling and going gray, would happen to me. But in a way, getting older and being in a care home has always been incredibly appealing to me.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone say she was looking forward to an old-age home.

I work, I run, and I do and I do. I like the idea of actually being in a place where you can’t do that. There’s bridge and bingo. Somebody prepares the food for you. You can read books, and it’s acceptable to do those things. I have always had a hard time giving myself permission to do those things amidst my busy life. A lot of what I do is selfish. It’s just doing for the sake of being busy.

Why do you stay so busy?

I don’t really have any hobbies. To me, a hobby would be just allowing myself to read a novel, as opposed to a script or working in some way. When I’m not with my kids [Piper, 23; Oscar, 11; Felix, 9], there’s always lines to memorize, a script to read, or there’s material to research on a character that I’ll be playing in 2019. I have to constantly work at pulling myself back and allow myself to do an hour of yoga. There’s a part of me that’s still a child who needs to be reined in, pulled around with one of those leashes.

Are there any women in your field who you think get it right?

I don’t know her at all, but I love Tilda Swinton and the choices she makes—she develops relationships with filmmakers and often works with them again and
again. And yet her home life is separate from the world of the industry and is full and fulfilling—it seems to me, from the outside, that she’s got a really good balance. And Frances McDormand I love. I think she chooses very, very carefully the films that she does.

How do you find that balance?

I try not to be away from my kids for more than three weeks. I’ll go back to London, even if it’s just for three or four nights, just so that three weeks doesn’t extend into six weeks.

How do you make the most of your time when you are home?

It’s about looking at how we spend our time, how we spend our money, what are the things that will f ill us so much more than Instagram and Facebook—which
are at our f ingertips and so hard to pull away from but actually leave us feeling like our lives are empty and we have a gaping hole in our stomachs. I don’t have
Facebook or Instagram or Twitter on my phone, because if I did, I wouldn’t be able to control myself.

We know scrolling social media makes us feel bad, but we can’t stop doing it.

Everything out there is going to look better than where one is. I’m posting a picture on Instagram of me smiling on set on The X-Files, but that’s not an indication of anything. That doesn’t even mean I’m happy. Who knows what’s going on at home in London: how much I’m missing my children, whether one of them is sick, how powerless I feel in that, or what’s happening on set. None of it is an indication of anything real.

I think a lot of people feel that way about social media, but we assume that celebrities don’t, because your lives are awesome.

There are some very, very unhappy wealthy people out there.

You’ve been in the public eye for a long time, but what’s something most people still don’t know about you?

If I get nervous during interviews, it looks like I’m not enjoying myself, like I’m very serious and grumpy. And I am those things, but most of the time I’m also really silly, really goofy, and really clumsy. I’m not one or two things—I’m 25 things.

+Цитировать сообщение
NikitA
сообщение 16.1.2018, 16:25
Сообщение #377

Как-то странно читать, что у неё на телефоне не установлены Инстаграмм и всё остальное. Кто же нам свои ноги пересылает со съёмок?

+Цитировать сообщение
Белая Тигрица
сообщение 17.1.2018, 9:05
Сообщение #378

Цитата
Как-то странно читать, что у неё на телефоне не установлены Инстаграмм и всё остальное.

Может она просто забыла? ddgrin.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
NikitA
сообщение 18.1.2018, 2:17
Сообщение #379

lol.gif А может.

+Цитировать сообщение
NikitA
сообщение 5.2.2018, 5:27
Сообщение #380

My most baffling X-files mystery? It's David! Embarking on her final season of The X-Files, Gillian Anderson admits her relationship with co-star Duchovny is the greatest enigma of all

Dailymail

Gillian Anderson has two pieces of news for X-Files fans. The first is rather devastating – the confirmation that the new season of the show, the 11th, will definitely be her last.

But more on that in a moment, because her second piece of news is particularly intriguing. Apparently, despite having met her co-star David Duchovny 25 years ago and having spent a huge chunk of the years since working together in very close quarters, she doesn’t know a thing about him.

Favourite colour? Don’t ask. Happy childhood? Who knows. And that’s despite their characters, FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully, spending the same time period joking and bickering, sharing secrets, falling in and out of love and, all these years on, becoming trusted professional partners and, in Mulder’s words, each other’s ‘one in five billion’.

‘I actually don’t know very much about David,’ Gillian admits, when we meet in Los Angeles. ‘And it’s a funny thing,’ she adds, thoughtfully. ‘We’ve spent so much time with each other over the years that I’ve probably been together with him more than in any other relationship I’ve had.

'But that doesn’t necessarily make you close. We might have a little chit-chat between scenes but we don’t really talk about our personal lives because we’re at work. And we don’t have meals together because we’re spending so much time in each other’s company.’

Although the on-screen chemistry between them has always sizzled, she has said in the past there were times when they were barely on speaking terms on set. But surely in all those years they must have had the odd tête-à-tête? ‘David and I love each other, we get along well and we respect each other. But ask me anything about him as a person, and nine out of ten things about him I’d get wrong.’

And now there’s no chance for her to make up for lost time. That’s because Gillian, the flame-haired girl who first caught our hearts as Scully back in 1993 and kept them until the series first ended in 2002, has now morphed into a cool, blonde racehorse of 49, all porcelain skin, enormous blue eyes and crisp transatlantic accent, has no intention of being Scully to David’s Mulder ever again.

‘This is it for me – it was always going to be,’ she says, firmly. ‘It’s been great to reunite with The X-Files people – it’s always wonderful to work with the show’s creator Chris Carter, and Glen [writer Glen Morgan] and David. But I haven’t signed on for another series and I don’t intend to.’

When The X-Files first returned with its tales of the paranormal in 2016, after an absence of more than a decade, Gillian had only signed on for one season. However, she felt that its ending, with Mulder at death’s door from a mysterious alien-originated virus, and Scully staring in astonishment as the lights of a UFO beamed onto Earth, left too many questions unanswered for comfort. ‘I thought the tenth season was going to be it,’ she said recently.

‘It was dipping our toe back in again and getting to play these wonderful characters again. But the minute they mentioned they might be interested in doing another, I thought, you know what, that ending didn’t feel like the right way to finish it. The way that the writers were talking about the new season sounded more like a good ending to me, and so I agreed to do another. It never occurred to me that we were starting a whole new series.’

This 11th season, her last, is a mind-spinning concoction of characters old and new (fans will be pleased to know that the Cigarette Smoking Man figures prominently) and unexpected story twists. It begins in a diametrically opposite way from the ending of the last, with Mulder healthy, Scully sick, and the entire last season half-explained as possibly – or then again, possibly not – merely a fever dream of Scully’s.

Today, Gillian is not about to give away too many plot lines. But she will confirm that her decision to leave is final. ‘I won’t change my mind. I owe so much of my career to The X-Files. It was an amazing opportunity for someone who came from nowhere. I couldn’t have asked for a better character to spend all these years with. There was a lot of fun and it was great.

But what was so freeing about ending the original TV series was that when it was over, I got to do all the things I had wanted to do but couldn’t because I’d been signed up for a series I couldn’t leave. I’m now in a position where I’m being offered all sorts of stuff, and I get to challenge myself.’

To say she’s been taking advantage of that freedom is an understatement: she’s played everyone from Lady Dedlock in Bleak House to Miss Havisham in Great Expectations to society hostess Anna Pavlovna in War And Peace, all of which she has juggled with a regular role as Stella Gibson on BBC’s The Fall. Coming up is a rare foray into comedy in the forthcoming film The Spy Who Dumped Me (‘I’m quite goofy in real life,’ she says), followed by a role as Clive Owen’s love interest in drama Andorra. ‘I’ve been incredibly fortunate,’ she says.

The daughter of a computer analyst mother and a father who owned a film post-production company, raised half in London, where her father worked, and half in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Gillian says that she discovered acting by accident. ‘I didn’t know what I wanted to do when I was a kid. Then for some reason, I went to an audition for a community play in Michigan and was cast. And that was it – the beginning of the end. I knew I’d found what I wanted to do.’

She was nearly 23 when she shot the first episode of The X-Files. ‘I was completely naïve and didn’t have much experience of being on a television set. I didn’t know what marks were, or even what a season was. I’m sure I thought David was very cool because he seemed to know what he was doing. I was flying by the seat of my pants, trying to learn as I went, trying not to mess up and be fired.’

These days, she’s very comfortable in her work – she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last month – and in her home life, which is spent in London with her daughter Piper, 23, who she had with first husband, The X-Files assistant art director Clyde Klotz, and sons Oscar, 11, and Felix, nine, from her relationship with businessman Mark Griffiths.

I grew up in England – my family moved there when I was two and I spent my formative years in London, in Crouch End and Haringey. We moved back to America when I was 11, but we’d always come to London for the summer. Even when we were in America, I always had it in my head that once I could afford it, I’d move back home.’

She politely declines to give details of her relationship with her boyfriend, The Crown writer Peter Morgan: ‘I’m not sceptical about love,’ is all she’ll say, with an enigmatic smile. But she does chat about her liking for shopping at Waitrose, and eating in Indian restaurants in Shoreditch – ‘or at The Wolseley if I feel like being fancy’ – and says that, like any mother, she struggles to keep up with the sometimes confounding questions her younger children ask.

We were at the dinner table, it must have been two or three years ago, and my kids and I were talking about the fact that my younger sister, Zoe, had just married a woman. And one of my boys said, “Where will they get the fish?” I said, “What on earth do you mean?”

'He said, “Well, if they’re two women, where will the fish come from?” I thought a bit, and then remembered that one of them had asked recently how babies were made, and that in trying to answer, I’d told them the sperm had come swimming from the man, and had referred to it as a fish! I said that my sister and her wife would borrow the fish from somebody else! I have no idea whether that’s a good way of explaining the birds and the bees…

Perhaps, borrowing from The X-Files, she should have left her explanation at, ‘The truth is out there.’

+Цитировать сообщение

40 страниц V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 >
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

Текстовая версия Сейчас: 23.4.2024, 11:30