Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: The Fall
DD forum > Песочница > Джиллиан
Страницы: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
A.N.Onym
Джиллиан снимется В ГЛАВНОЙ РОЛИ в новом детективном сериале The Fall на канале BBC2! omygod.gif

Описание меня дико порадовало:

Exclusive: BBC Two has ordered The Fall, a new five episode drama series from writer Alan Cubitt (Murphy’s Law, Prime Suspect). The series is being produced by Artists Studio and revolves around a PSNI (Police Service of Northern Ireland) investigation in Belfast into a string of Murders. Gillian Anderson (The X-Files, Bleak House) has been cast in the lead role of Detective Superintendent Gibson, who arrives at the Belfast police station to review the murder investigation or more specifically why no progress has been made on the case. Casting is currently underway for the remaining roles with production slated to begin next month on location in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The Fall is expected to air on BBC Two later on in the year.

Speaking of the series, Ben Stephenson, Controller, BBC Drama Commissioning, said: “The Fall is a unique, forensic and characterful take on a classic genre that continues BBC Two’s commitment to original British drama in 2012. Cubitt’s rich and complex psychological thriller combined with another compelling performance from Gillian Anderson will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.”

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/02/bbc-two-or...llian-anderson/

good.gif good.gif good.gif
NikitA
Классная новость yes.gif Описание интригующее yahoo.gif

Я только не догоняю: в сериале всего 5 серий или речь идёт о первых 5-ти сериях? Похоже, что первое, но так хочется второе lol.gif
Monday
Это офигительно! yahoo.gif Детектив с Джилл... Думаю, все мои мечты сбылись разом ddgrin.gif ddcool.gif

Цитата(NikitA @ 4.2.2012, 7:11) *
Я только не догоняю: в сериале всего 5 серий или речь идёт о первых 5-ти сериях?

Как масть пойдет. Если будут рейтинги, то будет заказ на второй сезон, а если нет - обойдемся этими пятью.

Учитывая скорость англичан, полагаю, будет нам осень счастье ddcool.gif
Виктория
Счастье нам будет в начале 2013-го ddgrin.gif

Thesp to play a detective pursuing a serial killer

BRUSSELS -- Gillian Anderson is to play a police detective pursuing a serial killer across Northern Ireland in BBC miniseries "The Fall."

The five-episode skein is due to begin shooting in Belfast at the end of March. It should air on BBC2 later this year or in early 2013.

The BBC confirmed Anderson would play the lead role. It plans to announce full casting on Monday.

"The Fall" is written by Alan Cubitt and produced by Gub Neal of Artists Studio. Both have form in the "Prime Suspect" franchise as well as other Brit crime drama.

Series will be directed by Jakob Verbruggen, a young Flemish helmer who has made a name for himself locally with TV crime series "Code 37," also featuring a strong female cop.

The spin-off movie, which he also directed, was one of the top domestic earners in 2011.

Anderson has been a regular in BBC costume dramas, most recently playing a gothic Miss Haversham in "Great Expectations."
Monday
Цитата(Виктория @ 4.2.2012, 15:12) *
Счастье нам будет в начале 2013-го

Я же говорю, англичане не торопятся ddgrin.gif
Fenix
Интересно yes.gif A N Onym, спасибо за замечательные новости! yes.gif
Виктория
Названия эпизодов:

1 : Dark Descent

2 : Darkness Visible

3 : Insolence & Wine

4 : My Adventurous Song

5 : The Vast Abyss
A.N.Onym
названия мне уже нравятся! smile.gif
Виктория
Героиню Джилл будут звать Стелла Гибсон smile.gif
NikitA
Пока мне нравится всё lol.gif
Monday
Ну, Стелла, так Стелла. Успею привыкнуть ddgrin.gif
Виктория
Блин, у меня почти та же реакция была, что надо привыкать lol.gif
Какая Джилл нафиг Стелла?! wall.gif
Monday
Цитата(Виктория @ 23.3.2012, 18:09) *
Какая Джилл нафиг Стелла?!

Такая же как и Гибсон lol.gif
Джилл мы оставим еще привычное имя ddgrin.gif А персонажа еще не видели wink.gif Вот я появятся промо-фото, будем привыкать к образу и ФИО ddgrin.gif
Виктория
Это да, но это имя у меня никак не ассоциируется с детективом ddgrin.gif Хотя её чаще будут звать детективом Гибсон, наверно.
Monday
Цитата(Виктория @ 23.3.2012, 18:24) *
Это да, но это имя у меня никак не ассоциируется с детективом

Я тя умоляю! ddgrin.gif Что ж ты поперек батьки в пекло-то ddgrin.gif

Лерой Джетро Гиббс, Лили Раш, Джек Мэлоун, Ди Би Рассел, Кэрри Уэлс, Сили Бут... ddgrin.gif Это все детективы. Видишь, какие пестрые имена. Поверь мне, всем идут ddgrin.gif

Войдет наша детектив в комнату для допросов, взмахнет шевелюрой, наступит шпилькой подозреваему на горло и будет тебе Стелла ddgrin.gif
Виктория
Цитата
Войдет наша детектив в комнату для допросов, взмахнет шевелюрой, наступит шпилькой подозреваему на горло и будет тебе Стелла

lol.gif lol.gif Ладно, ладно, умолкаю, уговорила ddgrin.gif
Белая Тигрица
Ой, даж меня перекосило. lol.gif
A.N.Onym
Да ну бросьте, нормальное клевое имя. ddgrin.gif

Джиллиан подобрали первого партнера по съемкам, вот этот товарищ будет играть главного маньяка: http://t.co/8a6WIMzM
Monday
Вот и Телестрекоза отметилась ddcool.gif

https://telestrekoza.com/2012/03/29/the-fall/
Виктория
my night working with gillian anderson.
As a Media Production student and I’m always trying to get more experience on set, a great way to do this is to apply for extra (background actor) jobs. I’d been an extra before and a few other things on set but when I heard Gillian Anderson was coming to my home town to film the new BBC crime drama “The Fall” I had to be involved! Unfortunately you can’t just magically apply to which ever show you want, so I was kind of at a loss. All I could do was make sure the extra agencies had my details. As a huge X Files fan I thought it’d be a shame to miss out on seeing one of my favourite actress’ when she’s working so close, but I was pretty confident that seeing her would just be a pipe dream and not actually come to pass.
Wrong! As you know I got the call and last night was on location filming scenes with Gillian and the rest of the cast and crew! I can’t believe my luck! When she first arrived I was just gobsmacked, it was difficult to remain composed and professional…ok, so maybe I fangirled a lot in the corner. She was so beautiful and amazing, a clear professional and so good at her job! But that’s obvious right? She was doing a lot of scenes in one take, it was just flawless. The only re-shoots we had to do were because of other reasons.
It’s weird though, my brain just can’t seem to make the connection that this woman I was working which was really Agent Scully. It’s the character of Scully that I have the emotional connection to, not Gillian, so in my mind I was trying to tell myself that it was Scully, but it wasn’t. Ok, so maybe that sounds dumb…obviously it’s Gillian Anderson, but I just couldn’t seem to see Scully. Food for thought really, that an actor or actress is only that character when they choose to be, like it’s something inside them that comes out when they’re being that other person.
Ok, I’ll stick to the facts without all this deep crap! Everything is fuzzy now to be honest, it seems like it was just a dream. I’ve met a lot of celebrities but never any that I was an actual real fan of so I guess this is why I’m making a big deal of this, it’s a first for me!
So the scenes, we were on location in a dingy housing estate, there was meant to have been a murder and Gillian was coming to investigate it. She drove through the on lookers (I was an onlooker!) and then got out of the car and began to dress in forensic gear. It was so cool, I looked in the car window and she smiled up at me and the other guys! And every time we re-shot the scene she walked right by me! She came up to me and a few other guys and said she was gonna beep the horn to let us know when to move and was that ok? We just smiled and nodded. She was talking in her English accent and I could see the beauty spot on her lip, I’m not creepy, nooooo…
The best part about all this is that I was being paid to work with Gillian Anderson, I was technically Gillian Anderson’s co-worker for a night. I got to watch her do what she does best (act and look sexy…) and I got a pay cheque for it! It’s just all so crazy, I can’t believe before I went to work I was watching an X Files episode and then a few hours later I was watching the real Gillian Anderson doing takes on her new detective show.
Mind blown. I wish I could’ve taken a photo, but I’d never work in this town again if I did that. Damn future career prospects.
However I did take a photo of my contract…and a dog actor…he was meant to be a crime dog…he was so friendly -
Had to blank stuff out in case I get in trouble!
So, in conclusion I can tick another life dream off my list and all that’s left is working with David Duchovny. Will I ever get the chance?
I want to believe.
NikitA
Цитата
I wish I could’ve taken a photo, but I’d never work in this town again if I did that. Damn future career prospects.
However I did take a photo of my contract…and a dog actor…
lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif
Утешительный приз lol.gif
Виктория
Gillian Anderson and John lynch nall chillin in my garden

http://twitter.com/#!/annamccollum/sta...8011009/photo/1
Виктория
Gillian Anderson enjoying the spring sunshine during a break from filming new drama 'The Fall' in Belfast Belfast, United Kingdom - 25.05.12

bestia
Ну вот на лице у нее наслаждения точно нет ddgrin.gif
Monday
Светлый верх, темный низ. Ах, как мне все это нравится ddlove.gif

Спасибо, Виктория!
NikitA
Более смотрибельный вариант:

Виктория
man_in_love.gif

http://www.acornmediauk.com/the-fall.html
NikitA
Класснючая! как хороша она в белом lol.gif
A.N.Onym
Пишут, что премьера уже в октябре! yahoo.gif Скорее бы уже. man_in_love.gif
Monday
Костюм криминалиста Джилл к лицу ddgrin.gif На последней - крута! love.gif

Цитата
Пишут, что премьера уже в октябре!

Кажется, они добиваются, чтобы лицо в этом месяце у тебя точно треснуло lol.gif
NikitA
Мы ещё первого не видели, а нам уже второй сезон почти обещают yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif
bestia
Фотки чумовые, man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif Спасибо, Виктория.

Цитата(NikitA @ 26.6.2012, 18:14) *
Мы ещё первого не видели, а нам уже второй сезон почти обещают yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

А это вдвойне прекрасно smile.gif
Виктория
"The Fall" in BBC2 Promo

bestia
Цитата(Виктория @ 25.7.2012, 6:59) *

У BBC, независимо от номера, как всегда полные рукава хороших драм... Эх.

Джиллиан прекрасна. yes.gif
Monday
Господи, ну, какой же этот Беня страшный. Глаз б мои его не видели.
А Джилл прекрасна. Я уже чешусь.
bestia
Цитата(Monday @ 25.7.2012, 11:56) *
Господи, ну, какой же этот Беня страшный. Глаз б мои его не видели.

Ну, прям уж и страшный... Имидж неудачный. Над нашими зайчиками тоже любят издеваться. smile.gif
Monday
Цитата(bestia @ 25.7.2012, 23:26) *
Ну, прям уж и страшный... Имидж неудачный.

Сойдемся на этом ddgrin.gif КрЫсота - это страшная сила! ddgrin.gif
Виктория
HQ:

Monday
Тихо подкрался с дубинкою кто-то, вот и сбылася мечта идиота... ddgrin.gif Джилл и Арчи man_in_love.gif Детектив и патологоанатом - какая прелесть ddcool.gif
bestia
Обморочная фриа какая!!!! man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif
Хочу уже смотреть!
sadlory
Ура! На нашей улице просто чумачечий праздник! man_in_love.gif
Жаль только, что они с таким презрением и неодобрением на нас смотрят! Мы ж никого не убивали! Вроде... ddgrin.gif

Цитата
Детектив и патологоанатом - какая прелесть

Наш любимый цвет и размер!!! man_in_love.gif

Цитата
Хочу уже смотреть!

Хотя бы майшоуз его добавил, я бы пошла и заранее поставила "отлично", не глядя! ddgrin.gif
Monday
Цитата(sadlory @ 14.8.2012, 7:46) *
Мы ж никого не убивали! Вроде...

Вскрытие покажет ddgrin.gif

Цитата
я бы пошла и заранее поставила "отлично", не глядя!

ddgrin.gif
Nouta
эх, когда уже этот праздник прийдёть?...
Виктория
В октябре.
Виктория
Стиллы: http://www.steffanhill.co.uk/#/the-fall/1
С Джи мы уже видели, но здесь они нормального размера, только не сохраняются sad.gif
Monday
Джилл man_in_love.gif Арчи man_in_love.gif Вот это будет сериал! Уфапаюсь! man_in_love.gif
Виктория
Большие:

bestia
Вот на первой фотке явно чего-то не хватает... ddgrin.gif
Виктория
Трейлер!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=JJSiHmcauyE

Скачать в хорошем качестве: http://www.mediafire.com/?p7lsui1h3tnk4il
Белая Тигрица
Гых. Если бы не акцент. lol.gif
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.