Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Золотые годы СМ (1)
DD forum > The X-Files > Разговоры о СМ
Страницы: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Белая Тигрица
То ли весна, которая у нас до сих пор зима, а хочется тепла и солнца... То ли настроение хорошее... То ли ностальгия замучила...
Но хочется поистерить.

Будет много тяжелого, но, надеюсь, Инета у всех хватит.
Будет много английского. Кто не знает, переводите сами по возможности, гугл-переводчик - хорошая вещь.

Всем заинтересовавшимся желаю приятного времяпрепровождения в этом топике. party.gif
Поехали! © ddlove.gif

Белая Тигрица

Белая Тигрица

Белая Тигрица
-Sometimes it just seems that everyone's having sex except me.

3x04 Clyde Bruckman’s Finale Repose
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
Зелень!!! Зелень же такая оба! lol.gif

Белая Тигрица

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif
Белая Тигрица
Испанские (?) книжки. Наверное, не стравнить с нашим АСТом. wall.gif

Белая Тигрица

lol.gif
Белая Тигрица
Kim Manners:

”The last shot in the picture was Gillian handing David the baby in her bedroom. David leaned over and gave her a kiss, and the camera then pulled back out of the doorway and just kept going down the hall. We got the shot, and we cut it and printed it; the nurse came and took the baby away. And David put his arms around Gillian, and she put her arms around him, and they stood there for about ten minutes, and never said a word to each other. The tears were just rolling down their faces, and the whole crew stood there and watched this in silence. It was truly one of the most emotional experiences I’ve ever witnessed in my life.”

---The Complete X-Files: Behind The Series, the Myths and the Movies, 2008
Белая Тигрица
По-моему Дэвиду в руку забыли что-то пририсовать, нет? ddgrin.gif

Белая Тигрица
-Who is it?
-Steven Spielberg.

Белая Тигрица
Пока, Фиби...

lol.gif
Белая Тигрица

Бьюсь об заклад, что эту фразу Крис вставил в сценарий из-за обилия этой темы в фанфиках и обсуждениях после выхода FTF. ddgrin.gif Этакий "Привет от Криса, я слежу за вами, фанаты!"

Белая Тигрица
ddlove.gif ddlove.gif ddlove.gif

Белая Тигрица
David Duchovny:

…I always think back to the third or fourth episode.
I was sitting in the office with Chris Carter, and he actually wanted us to get help. He was concerned with how we were relating onscreen.
He said, ”You seem bored or angry with each other. Maybe you should go see somebody.”
I thought, ”What? We’ll go as the characters? ‘Hi, my name is Fox Mulder. This is my partner, Scully. We’re here for couples therapy.’
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица

Какой веселый, а главное вкусный грим. ddgrin.gif
Белая Тигрица
Эх... Вот где создавалась ТВ-история ddlove.gif

Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица

Белая Тигрица
love.gif

Белая Тигрица
RANDOM FACT

Chris Carter originally called fans of X-Files “File-o-philes” before they changed their nickname to “X-Philes”
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
-What’s your favourite thing about each other?

DUCHOVNY: Gillian just doesn’t give up. If a scene’s not working for whatever reason, whereas I might go, ‘Fuck it, let’s just move on,’ she won’t give up, no matter how tired or frustrated everyone is…she’ll hang in there ‘til we get it right.

ANDERSON: My favourite thing about David? The tea-cup. (Both laugh) The easiest answer, I guess, is his sense of humour. He’s always looking at the funny side of things, especially when he’s around other actors who are comedians or funny themselves – it can turn into a bit of a contest to see who does the best impressions and such. But aside from there, there’s a gentleness inside him that comes out every once in a while that is quite disarming and lovely. It’s rare, but very nice.

---Empire, 2008
NikitA
Спасибо за темку, Тигри.
Вспоминаю с наслаждением love.gif
A.N.Onym
Шикарная тема! ddlove.gif Спасибо, Тигри! ddgrin.gif drinks.gif
bestia
love.gif love.gif love.gif

Ким Мэннерс о финале так трогательно... ddlove.gif

Тигри, спасибо! Не останавливайся ddgrin.gif
Белая Тигрица
Цитата
Не останавливайся ddgrin.gif

ddgrin.gif ddgrin.gif ddgrin.gif
Белая Тигрица

lol.gif
Белая Тигрица
ddlove.gif ddlove.gif ddlove.gif

Белая Тигрица
-Do you know how much the human body is worth, Mulder?
-Depends on body?

3x19 Hell Money
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
И отдельно чтобы рассмотреть момент с нижней губой Малдера (ничей фетиш?) ddgrin.gif

P.S. Mon, язычок! lol.gif
Белая Тигрица
RANDOM FACT

Annabeth Gish’s character was initially named Karen Miller and then Jane Jones before the name Monica Reyes was decided upon. Chris Carter named her after an acquaintance who had an art gallery in Vancouver and later did all the artwork for Mulder’s office in IWTB.
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
GA: What do you know about me that I don’t know about myself? It can be a negative thing. I’m a grown-up.

DD: You should not cover up your mole. You should have refused to do it in the beginning, and you should refuse now. It’s a Chris Carter thing. I know it’s not vanity for you. He deemed your face not big enough for the mole. It looks like you have a boogie. For both Scully and Gillian, the mole is fine. Oh — and it’s a beauty mark.

---USA Weekend, Gillian interviews David, March 2000
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
ddlove.gif

Белая Тигрица

Scully: This is Agent Mulder.
Detective Ryan: Hi. Thank you for coming. Heard a lot about you.
Mulder: [to Scully] We’ll talk later.
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
MILITARY GUARD: What are you thinking?!
MULDER: About my son … about his mother.
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица
MARTIN SHORT: When Gillian came to our house — my daughter’s the biggest X-Files fan, she had her bedroom covered with posters. And you sweetly went up and signed David Duchovny’s name. Which I thought was nice.

GILLIAN: [laughs] I actually drew a mustache on David Duchovny.

---The Martin Short Show, 1999
Белая Тигрица
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.