Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: 'An Afternoon With GA'
DD forum > Песочница > Джиллиан
Виктория
Мероприятие было в Чикаго в её университете, вырученные деньги пошли на благотворительность, тому центру, как я поняла, который связан с той болезнью, что была у её брата.

Gillian's mother is there and introduced her.

I asked her what her favorite Bauhaus song was--a goth band we both love. We have the same favorite: "Bella Legosi's Dead".

did she talk anything about her next play in London?
she said she thinks it will be August 2014

she has some information that is 'book related' coming out in the next few weeks. She said she couldn't say much about it, but my impression (and that's just my impression) is that she's going to write one.

She and David like each other, and she admitted that maybe they didn't like each other as much back during the series. She said "If we saw each other more often now, that might not be true."

Виктория
It was really fun to see you, it seemed like you guys were different in your relationship than you had been in the past, and I just wondered if between you and your 90 closest fans you could elaborate?

"Well, I can say that we are definitely closer than, um, than we were back then. And I think a lot of that is due to, you know, time, and growing up a bit more and, um, appreciation for the experience that we had. And um, the connection that we have. We have a connection not just in the fact that we experienced that together, but we have, as two human beings, we have a connection and a camaraderie and a dynamic between the two of us that is also unique to me than in any other relationship that I have in my life. You know, there’s an intimacy there that is, um, um, it only exists there, in that particular way. And so, um, it’s cool to see him and you know, I think if we saw each other all the time, it might be a different story. But we see each other on rare and pleasant occasions and um, and it’s nice, it’s a great relationship and I am very fond of it and him.”

Looking back, what advice would you give yourself and David during The X-Files?

"I would probably say, um, to honor the experience. You know? To take a step back, and um, and hold it with the respect and appreciation that it deserved. Despite the pain in the ass of it, and all the other stuff that just happens in the crazy one-hour drama with two leads. Just to, you know, to take — to hold it. And um, AND to know that we were literally the only two people we could potentially talk to about our experience. We had that opportunity then to become.. [inaudible, applause, she almost falls off something]… you know, to really use each other! For support, and mutual understanding, and compassion, and all that kind of stuff. And that didn’t happen so much, you know… I think we were just under the weight of it. And um. Yeah."

Виктория
Аудио: http://cortexiphankids.tumblr.com/post/672...-audio-11-16-13
Виктория
Виктория
Hi all!

I was there as well and it was a really nice event! It was very intimate and informal, and each person got their time with GA. I was super nervous when I went up to her but she was really nice and signed my I Want to Believe poster. (I asked her to write "Smart is sexy".)

Her mom introduced her and she seemed like a really sweet woman! The Q&A (no photos or videos allowed but NF Network was recording the event) was very informal. GA just called on people and it was almost like we were all having an intimate conversation with her. She talked about some of her projects like Crisis, Hannibal (already filmed a few episodes for next season), The Fall, and she teased about a project involving a book.

She also talked about some X-Files topics like how she is unlike Scully: "Scully is a prude!" and later she said "Scully is much better than me as a role model!" Someone tried to imply that there was something going on between her and David but of course she said that they just have a great friendship and are closer now than they were on the show.

About XF3, she said what they have said at other events--her and David are totally on board but Chris is very busy with his new series right now. She did say that Chris had been working on the script, though.

Actually, she said the play is going to be APRIL 2014. The person who asked the question said that she was going to be in Europe in August and if she could catch the play. GA said no, that it was going to be in April.

Виктория
По поводу спектакля пишут, что всё-таки в августе он планируется по словам Джи, а не в апреле.

Виктория
Виктория
Виктория
Виктория
Виктория

Белая Тигрица
lol.gif
Виктория
Виктория
Виктория
Виктория
lol.gif

Белая Тигрица
Это склероз, Джиллиан, это склероз. lol.gif
Helga
А шо такое COTR?
Виктория
Conversation On The Rock - conversation about Moby Dick from "Quagmire".
Белая Тигрица
Цитата
Conversation On The Rock - conversation about Moby Dick from "Quagmire".

Я опять что-то пропустила... эту футболку ей тоже фаны подарили?
Виктория
Она сама их наделала и на конах продаёт для благотворительности.
Белая Тигрица
О. Она помнит серию "Quagmire", это не может не радовать. lol.gif
Виктория
На втором фото мама Джилл.

NikitA
Спасибо за фоточки. smile.gif
Виктория
Полное видео: http://vimeo.com/87047342
NikitA
Цитата
Page not found

Sorry, there is no video here.

Either it was deleted or it never existed in the first place. Such are the mysteries of the Internet.

Опоздала! wall.gif mad.gif
NikitA
Тут можно купить DVD. Я бы не отказалась. smile.gif Но страной опять не вышла wall.gif
Виктория
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.