DD forum > Песочница > Джиллиан
Виктория
Виктория
Виктория
Панель:

Jarett Wieselman ‏@JarettSays 4m
#Crisis panel starting -- expecting a lot of #Hostages questions. #TCA14

Todd VanDerWerff ‏@tvoti 4m
Up now is #Crisis, which is like a less stupid #Hostages. But still kinda stupid. #TCA14

Jason Lynch ‏@jasonlynch 4m
Up next is #Crisis, with Gillian Anderson and Derbel McDillet. #TCA14

Todd VanDerWerff ‏@tvoti 3m
Sadly, #Crisis is not just Garrett from Community running around on screen yelling, "CRISIS ALERT!" for an hour. #TCA14

Gwen Reyes ‏@ReelVixen 2m
#Crisis feels similar to #Hostages, but raises stakes w/ kidnapped children of dignitaries. Stars Gillian Anderson & Dermot Mulroney #TCA14

Marisa Roffman ‏@marisaroffman 2m
Interesting that the #Crisis promo we saw doesn't reveal any of the twists of the pilot. Guessing it's because it'll go wide soon. #TCA14

Claire Gendel ‏@Clairetastic 3m
Gillian Anderson looks absolutely amazing!! Just gorgeous. #Crisis #TCA14

Alyssa Rosenberg ‏@AlyssaRosenberg 3m
The pilot for #Crisis is so generic that I literally forgot that I had watched it. #TCA14

KSiteTV ‏@KSiteTV 2m
Seeing Gillian Anderson on the #Crisis reel makes me wish FOX would do a new limited X-Files season like they are doing with 24. #TCA14

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 3m
EP Rand Ravich says they modeled the school more on a certain type of prep schools than a particular, individual one. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

Jim Colucci ‏@jimcolucci 2m
#Crisis set in DC -- but pilot shot in LA, and 13-episode series in Chicago. #TCA14 #NBC

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 2m
Ravich says there is a climactic, satisfying conclusion to season one of #Crisis that would leave a "5% seed" for a potential S2 #NBC #TCA14

Jarett Wieselman ‏@JarettSays 3m
#Crisis has a closed-ended S1 story but with a story thread that makes a S2 possible #TCA14

Jason Lynch ‏@jasonlynch 3m
#Crisis EP Rand Ravich says the show does have a “hard” ending this season. ##TCA14

Gwen Reyes ‏@ReelVixen 3m
Producers for #Crisis promise not only with the 13-ep series have a satisfying ending, each episode will as well #TCA14

TV Guide ‏@TVGuide 3m
#Crisis EP says they have an ending for every episode and an ending for the completion of Season 1 #TCA14 #NBC

Ravich says he has a high schooler so he does try to be sensitive but as a writer he wants to tap into deepest fears & hopes. #Crisis #TCA14

Jim Colucci ‏@jimcolucci 3m
#Crisis EP Rand Ravich says writing season 1 ending now; will be closed, satisfying ending w a story thread making S2 possible #TCA14 #NBC

Diane Gordon ‏@thesurfreport 3m
#Crisis has a 13 ep order. There is an ending at the end of the order. Ravich writes abt what he hopes, desires & fears. #TCA14

"When you're a writer you go to that well: what do you hope for? What do you fear?" Ravich #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

Jason Nathanson ‏@ABCNewsJason 2m
Panel for #Crisis starting now - I liked the pilot a lot. Not groundbreaking, but highly enjoyable #TCA14

Ravich: teens come from highly compressed, structured world. They're left on their own here & we see who they truly are. #Crisis #TCA14

"The teenagers aren't just the Macguffin," Ravich says of show balance. "We will see them stripped of all they know." #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

TV Guide ‏@TVGuide 2m
#Crisis EP: The teenagers aren't just the bait. After they're taken hostage, we get to see who they really are in that bubble #TCA14 #NBC

"I'm not acquainted with him, believe it or not," Dermot Mulroney says of Dylan McDerott and their similarities. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

Roger Catlin ‏@rcatlin 2m
Dermot Mulroney stars in President-threatening "Crisis"; Dylan McDermott starred in President-threatening "Hostages." More confusion #TCA14

Crisis ‏@NBCCrisis 2m
The machine of the season is, "What will you do for your child." #Crisis #TCA14

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 1m
Gillian Anderson is a very powerful CEO. Rachael Taylor is her on-screen estranged sister, FBI agent. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

"The explosion of this event brings their dysfunctional relationship [together]," Anderson. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

"I am still a big believer in the power of the one-hour drama," Rachael Taylor, formerly of #666ParkAve #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

"She's a very fractured young lady," Taylor says of her #Crisis role. #NBC #TCA14

Jim Colucci ‏@jimcolucci 2m
Critic asks #Crisis' Dermot Mulroney if he compared notes w similar show #Hostages' Dylan McDermott. Audience laughed, but he did not #TCA14

TVGuideHanh ‏@TVGuideHanh 1m
"I'm a big believer in the power of the 1-hour drama," -- Rachael Taylor on joining #Crisis #TCA14

Crisis ‏@NBCCrisis 58s
.@giliananderson says she couldn't put the pilot down. "I couldn't stop thinking about it." #Crisis #TCA14

Diane Gordon ‏@thesurfreport 44s
Gillian Anderson: I couldn't stop thinking about this project. Started a convo w/Rand & Far. I wanted to work in U.S. again. #Crisis #TCA14

TODAY Entertainment ‏@TODAYEnt 1m
'X Files' Gillian Anderson joined NBC's new #Crisis because "she couldn't put the pilot down" and couldn't stop thinking about it. #TCA14

Claire Gendel ‏@Clairetastic 1m
"It was a mixture of really good writing and a good cast coming together," Gillian Anderson on taking the role #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

Kate O'Hare ‏@TMSKate 1m
Happy to have Gillian Anderson back in American TV -- and she looks fabulous. #TCA14

Gillian Anderson plays the head of an I.T. conglomerate. Her sibling works for FBI #Crisis brings the dysfunctional relationship to the fore

Will Harris ‏@NonStopPop 6m
Time for NBC's "Crisis" panel, starring Dermot Mulroney and - be still my heart - the always gorgeous Gillian Anderson. #TCA14

Diane Gordon ‏@thesurfreport 1m
Ravich: you want both sides to look smart but both sides can't win every week. Good & bad guys have wins. #Crisis #TCA14

Gwen Reyes ‏@ReelVixen 1m
#Crisis asks the question each week "what would a parent do for his child?" #TCA14

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 23s
"He's doing it to pull his family back together & you'll learn later that he has even grander goals to accomplish," Mulroney #Crisis #TCA14

TV Guide ‏@TVGuide 40s
"This character is one of the most intriguing that I've ever played," Dermot Mulroney says of #Crisis. #TCA14 #NBC

Jason Lynch ‏@jasonlynch 25s
#Crisis S1 spans three weeks, says EP. #TCA14

TV Guide Magazine ‏@TVGuideMagazine 29s
#dermotmulroney teases fun story twist involving his character and daughter on #Crisis #TCA14

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 50s
Ravich says #Crisis, technologically speaking is not falling into the sci-fi category, but they are pushing what gov can & will do. #TCA14

Erin Biglow ‏@ErinBiglow 35s
#Crisis EP Rand Ravich isn't pleased with the insinuation that #Crisis is sloppy seconds to Dylan McDermott's failed #Hostages. #TCA14

TV Guide ‏@TVGuide 42s
Dermont Mulroney says he was open to comedy and drama projects, but the quality of the script was the most important #Crisis #TCA14 #NBC

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 46s
#Crisis stays pretty close to chronology in early part of first season, then expands a little in middle. 13 eps = 3 weeks. #NBC #TCA14

Diane Gordon ‏@thesurfreport 39s
Ravich: we're writing final 2 eps and shooting ep 10 right now. #Crisis #TCA14

Diane Gordon ‏@thesurfreport 1m
Ravich: when you have freedom to tell open-ended story over 13 eps, must stay within rules of drama & episodic structure. #Crisis #TCA14

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 40s
Ravich says a disadvantage of working in TV is that you don't get to watch TV so he has never seen an ep of #Hostages. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

Philiana ‏@insidethetube 52s
"It is flying blind." - EP Ravich on knowing ending of #Crisis before seeing viewer reax (I believe it's a plus to be aware of reax.) #TCA14

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 35s
Ravich notes that he has been working on #Crisis for a year, so it's all about HIS characters, not comparing/changing bc of #Hostages #TCA14

Jason Lynch ‏@jasonlynch 1m
#Crisis EP Rand Ravich says he has never seen an episode of #Hostages. Like many in America. #TCA14

Diane Gordon ‏@thesurfreport 41s
Rachael Taylor did speak to an female FBI agent who talked abt difficulties women have ascending in the agency. #Crisis #tca14

Daniel Fienberg ‏@HitFixDaniel 1m
Rand Ravich keeps saying "Crisis" will have a "hard," "satisfying" ending. That's what he said. #TCA14

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 50s
Pro tip: Heat packs on the kidneys! Taylor says that's how you stay warm while shooting in cold Chicago. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

Danielle Turchiano ‏@danielletbd 46s
Ravich says key to #Crisis is these are exceptional individuals at top of their game but they love their children deeply. #NBC #TCA14

Erin Biglow ‏@ErinBiglow 24s
As for concerns #Crisis will make like #TheKilling and leave loose ends, Ravich assures reporters, "This will end with an ending." #TCA14

Lance Gross plays a secret service agent "protector" who teams up with the FBI to get these kids back. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

Marisa Roffman ‏@marisaroffman 1m
"FAIRLY good reviews?!" Gillian Anderson jokes when a reporter mentions the aforementioned reviews for #TheFall. #TCA14 #crisis (LMAO, you go GA. )

Eric Goldman ‏@EricIGN 1m
Gillian Anderson talking about The Fall right now is my latest "Sigh, I need to see that" reminder of #TCA14.

Gillian Anderson is talking about #TheFall and I just felt so many emotions. I love that show so much, and I hate that show so much #TCA14

Jarett Wieselman ‏@JarettSays 2m
First #TheFall mention for Gillian Anderson (11 days to film 1 episode). I am SO ready for Season 2 of that!

Crisis ‏@NBCCrisis 1m
"There is no breath in this show (#Crisis). It is action packed throughout the entire series." - @GillianA #TCA14

Ravich says twists are something you want in order to keep things fresh. But you have to be invested in characters, too. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

Marisa Roffman ‏@marisaroffman 1m
"Twists are crucial -- it's one of our biggest challenges every week," #Crisis EP Far Shariat says. #TCA14

RT @tvdotcom: #TheFall takes 10-11 days to shoot an episode. #Crisis shoots in 8. Gillian says it's very exciting. #TCA14

Anderson notes that on #TheFall she is one of two leads while on #Crisis it's an ensemble, so it requires different commitment. #NBC #TCA14

Diane Gordon ‏@thesurfreport 2m
Anderson will continue in #TheFall. #Crisis is far more fast-paced and "that's what it needs to be" she says. #TCA14

Jason Lynch ‏@jasonlynch 1m
Gillian Anderson says it’s very weird being on the #Crisis set and being one of the few actors not wearing an FBI jacket. #TCA14

"It's very weird being on set and everybody else is wearing FBI jackets and I don't have mine," Anderson. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

"What would that person do? I didn't see that coming. You can go much deeper," Ravich says of character pieces. #Crisis #NBC #TCA14

Michael Schneider ‏@franklinavenue 1m
Gillian Anderson isn't an FBI agent on #Crisis. "It's weird being on set and everyone else has their FBI jacket on and I don't have mine."

-----
Panel is over.
Виктория
Gillian Anderson of 'The X-Files' trades in FBI gear in 'Crisis'

"The X-Files" star Gillian Anderson is returning to American series television more than a decade after the groundbreaking science-fiction horror drama ended. But she is Agent Dana Scully no more.

The actress who has spent the last several years appearing in film and TV projects in American and abroad is starring in NBC's "Crisis," an upcoming thriller scheduled for midseason.

She will play Meg Fitch, the head of a powerful IT company, whose child is kidnapped along with several other children of highly ranked and important parents in an elaborate scheme.

Anderson's character will still have FBI connections. She is the estanged sister of FBI agent Susie Dunn (Rachael Taylor), a key investigator in the kidnapping.

Because of her role on "The X-Files," Anderson said it's sometimes surreal in her new role. "Everyone else is wearing an FBI jacket, and I'm not," she quipped in a session during the Television Critics Assn. press tour.

Anderson has lived in London for the past seveal years. Her last regular series was last year's "The Call," a crime drama set in Northern Ireland that was broadcast on BBC Two.

She said she had been looking for a project "in this part of the world" and was intrigued by the pilot script: "I couldn't put it down. I'm very excited about it."

Ironically, she is diving in a TV series just as her "The X-Files" co-star, David Duchovny, is preparing to end his seven-year run on the Showtime comedy "Californication."
Виктория
Виктория

Студийные фото: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.a...Tour+Portraits#

Новый трейлер: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vycakw
Ссылку на просмотр закрыли, потому ролик загрузили.
Белая Тигрица
Цитата(Виктория @ 20.1.2014, 16:54) *

rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif
Виктория
NikitA
Что за комбинация на Джилл?
Выглядит классно smile.gif
Цитата
"Everyone else is wearing an FBI jacket, and I'm not," she quipped in a session during the Television Critics Assn. press tour.

ddgrin.gif ddgrin.gif ddgrin.gif
Виктория
Она опять ничерта не помнит, она носила эту куртку в FTF! ddgrin.gif И в "Поле...", насколько я помню, они были в форме.
Нет, подождите, или это она говорит именно про Кризис? Что в Кризисе носили, а она нет? А то я поняла, что она вообще про свои ФБРовские годы говорит.
NikitA
Да-да. Именно потому, что она отмотала 9-летний срок в Секретках, ей кажется необычным, что в Кризисе сериале все вокруг в куртках ФБР, но не она. smile.gif
Виктория
NikitA
Скромница такая smile.gif
Виктория
Виктория
Виктория
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YqrpEn_tDg
NikitA
Спасибо! smile.gif
Виктория
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P0P8AUWUU0

Джиллиан с 02:05 минуты: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alh_aKCKAt4
Виктория
NikitA
Прикольно. smile.gif Без ДД никак smile.gif
Виктория
Виктория
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPMvkeHqwA
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.