Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Backstage Magazine
DD forum > Песочница > Джиллиан
Виктория

Gillian Anderson graces our cover this week, and she chats with Backstage about her roles on "Hannibal" and "Crisis", both on NBC. Check out a sneak peek from the feature below!

Gillian Anderson on the Power of Performance... and Sir Ian McKellan

Gillian Anderson considers herself to be a student of acting, citing Cate Blanchett as a hero. She’s seen Blanchett onstage in London, and can often be found in the audience of a play—even going backstage after a particularly moving performance and weeping at an actor.

To illustrate her respect for the craft, Anderson invokes Sir Ian McKellen. “You’ve got the opening of ‘The Lord of the Rings,’ ” she says. “It’s the first scene, where you’ve got these rolling hills of Middle-earth, and you hear a horse-drawn wagon coming. And then you hear Ian McKellen’s voice. In those first words, he has to fill that landscape and embody this character before you even see him, and [he has to invoke] the history of these magnificent books. In the first syllables that he utters out of his mouth, you are there with him.”

Anderson contends that the flawed casting of a different actor—one without the weight and experience that McKellen brought to the role—could have changed the audience’s experience. “A good script can be ruined by the wrong actor,” she says. “The right actor can, I think, shift people in how they go about their lives. I feel that way about art in general, but I believe film—the medium that we work in—is transformative and can change the world.”

http://www.backstage.com/interview/gillian...content=4189961
NikitA
Вау. Какая клеточка smile.gif
Виктория
Выход журнала сегодня.

Виктория
Интервью онлайн: http://www.backstage.com/interview/second-...content=4264732

NikitA
Цитата
“There’s a trend starting about eight years ago of women of a certain age leading a strong cast,” Anderson says, reclining on a lounge in the photo studio in northeast Los Angeles, having fulfilled her selfie quota. “You have it in ‘The Big C,’ ‘Scandal,’ ‘The Good Wife,’ ‘Damages.’ [Roles for women my age are] still lacking in film scripts, which is why many women are turning toward working in TV.”

Она прямо в курсе всего smile.gif
Виктория
Monday
Нехило! man_in_love.gif
Виктория

Виктория

A.N.Onym
man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif
NikitA
Та ваще ddlove.gif ddlove.gif ddlove.gif
Виктория
A.N.Onym
man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif

ЕЩЕ!!!!!!!!! man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif
Белая Тигрица
Ух, ёёёп! man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif man_in_love.gif
Хочу HQ!!!! cry.gif Виииика! cry.gif
Виктория
Monday
Ну крутотенюшка же! man_in_love.gif
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.